We apply paint, wallpaper and additional finishes to inside and outside surfaces of buildings and other areas.
We utilise pre-coating agents, filling and levelling materials, and mix and match colours and textures.
In addition, we read blueprints, drawings, technical specifications and material data sheets in the successful completion of assigned painting task.
Painters must be able to follow compound specifications for mixing of paints and painting techniques, handle huge material movement, and maintain a correct record and general recordkeeping.
We are employed by private companies, hotels, resorts, painting contractors and building maintenance contractors, and of course standard residential clients.
• Apply paint, vinyl and wallpaper including special papers and fabrics to all walls, furniture and structures
• Examine and maintain painted exterior and interior painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures
• Prepare surfaces and apply paints, stains, shading stains, and clear finishes
• Remove previous paint by means of sandblasting, scraping, sanding, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning
• Inspect and refurbish wall surfaces by means of the appropriate materials
• Determine, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls
• Order paint supplies and materials
• Apply wood finishing by suitably preparing surface
• Cover interior walls and ceilings with wallpaper or fabrics
• Operate and maintain various power and manual tools
• Follow established protection procedures
• Clean up job site after work and return equipment and tools
• Maintain a clean work environment